We Have Closed Our Journal. Bye!
- Nazar Look is a bilingual journal for readers and writers in English and Crimean Tatar. Crimean Tatars are ancient European Muslims speaking a Turkic language, which along with other Tatar (Turkic) tongues is severely endangered.
- While Crimean Tatar culture is our first passion, we love everything about books, art, and intercultural exchanges.
- We publish your work in Romania, in English, occasionally translating your poetry in Crimean Tatar.
- We publish anthologies and collections in English, Crimean Tatar and Romanian (poetry, fiction, and non-fiction). All proceeds will go to the founding of the Tatar University at the Black Sea. Our bookstore
- Nazar Look appears
monthlyin new biannual series in print (ISSN 2069-5616) and digital form (ISSN 2069-4784). The two versions are identical (What You See Is What You Get) except sometimes we do not print the inside covers containing advertising or calls.
- The print runs are as short as our pockets.
- Our first issue was published on January 1, 2011.
- We are located in Constanta, Romania.